December 2017 Monthly Medicine: The Fool


Better late than never, my Monthly Tarot Medicine video is finally live on my YouTube page!

For December 2017 I’ve pulled “The Fool” card for us. The Fool is card 0 in the tarot deck, which can mean it’s the last or the first card depending on how you look at it, almost representing how within our own lives we are always starting and finishing again as well. The Fool Card is here to help us analyze what we want and jump in.

Head over to my YouTube page (https://www.youtube.com/user/cdiamondfit) for the video and be sure to give me a thumbs up if you liked it and want more Monthly Medicine videos. And if you really, really liked it, please subscribe to help support my page. It would mean the world to me!

Happy December everyone! I hope this message is received well and that you end the year on the best note and have a fabulous month ahead! 💜🔮

Comments

Popular Posts